Pass : Any one of Education, History, Oriya, Pol. Science as Pass
Honours : Any one of Economics, Education, History, Phylosophy,
Pol.Science as Hons. Subject.
+3 1st Year Arts
Compulsory : English, M.I.L.(O)
Pass : Any one of Education, History, Oriya Pol. Science as Pass subject
Honours : Any one of Economics, Education, History, Philosophy, Pol. Science as Hons. Subject.
Elective : Any one of Indian Polity, Landmark of History, Education as elective subjects.
Provided that a student offering a subject as Pass/Hons. Subject shall not be allowed to take the similar elective paper.
+3 2nd Year Arts
· Compulsory : English, M.I.L.(O)
· Pass & Elective subjects selected by the students in the 1st year shall continue. (However the examine 2006 can offer Economics, Sanskrit and Philosophy as pass & Elective subject).
· The Hons. Subject selected in 1st year shall continue
+3 3rd year Arts
Minor Elective (Comp.) : Indian culture & Society
Minor Elective (Comp.) : Environmental Study or Population study. (Students appear Final Exam. 2007 will appear both the subject with 50 marks each)
Any one subject of the elective subject as elective B. The student shall not be allowed to take only subject as elective B in which he has selected as Pass/Hons. & elective in 1st & 2nd year.
+31st Year Commerce
· Communicative English & Business Economics
· A student without Hons. shall take Financial Accounting, Business Regulatory frame work and Fundamental of Entrepreneurship as Pass subject and a student with Hons. shall take Business mathematics along with the above three subjects.
+3 2nd Year Commerce
Indian Socienty and Culture
A student without Hons. shall take B. Evn., B-stat., Cost Accounting & Income Tax as Pass subjects and a student having Hons. shall corporate Accounting alongwith the pass subjects.
A student without Hons. shall take Management Accounting, principles of Business Management and Auditing and a student having Hons. shall take Fina statistics analysis & report and indirect Tax with pass subjects.